eigenvector projections

From: Peter Jones (Peter.Jones-2_at_uts.edu.au)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 23:41:36 CST

Hello,

I am trying to find out how one determines the maximum and minimum projections of an eigenvector in an MD simulation trajectory. Can anyone tell me how the projection is calculated, having calculated the eigenvector?

thankyou,

Peter Jones

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If