Fwd: PSFgen error

From: surendra negi (negi009_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 17:58:12 CST

Note: forwarded message attached.

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

attached mail follows:

Hi,
 I am getting following error when running psfgen
utility of NAMD. Though it is creating the pdb and psf
files, but I missing following atoms from original PDB
file. Any solution!

best, sn
----------
Here is an example:

PSFGEN from NAMD 2.5 for Linux-i686
reading topology file toppar/top_all22_prot.inp

Proteins <<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 All comments to ADM jr. via the CHARMM web site:
www.charmm.org
               parameter set discussion forum

Created by CHARMM version 22 1
aliasing residue HIS to HSD
aliasing residue ILE atom CD1 to CD
aliasing residue GLY atom OXT to OT1
aliasing residue ARG atom OXT to OT1
building segment TBE
reading residues from pdb file x.pdb
extracted 341 residues from pdb file
Info: generating structure...
Info: skipping improper N-C-CA-HN at beginning of
segment.
Info: skipping conformation C-N-CA-C at beginning of
segment.
Info: skipping conformation C-CA-N-HN at beginning of
segment.
Info: skipping bond C-N at end of segment.
Info: skipping improper C-CA-N-O at end of segment.
Info: skipping conformation CA-C-N-CA at end of
segment.
Info: skipping conformation N-CA-C-O at end of
segment.
Info: skipping conformation N-CA-C-N at end of
segment.
Info: segment complete.
reading coordinates from pdb file x.pdb for segment
TBE
Warning: failed to set coordinate for atom HN2 MET:1
   TBE
Warning: failed to set coordinate for atom HN3 MET:1
   TBE
Warning: failed to set coordinate for atom HN1 MET:1
   TBE
Warning: failed to set coordinate for atom HB3 MET:1
   TBE
Warning: failed to set coordinate for atom HG3 MET:1
   TBE