Fw: Problem with PSFGEN?

From: Shirley Hui (shirleyhui_at_alumni.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 21:51:53 CDT

Hi, I'm sorry I have figured out the problem.
The problem was that I was running psfgen from another directory other than where the psfgen.exe was present. For some reason, psfgen doesn't like this??
When I run the command:
psfgen < 1hcl.in
from the same directory as the executable, the errors disappear.
thanks!
shirley