Re: Compilation on Opteron

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 00:25:44 CDT

Hi,

A former group member of our group (Charm++ developers) is actually
working at pathscale.com, and he happened to report to me *today* that
he just got NAMD running with pathscale version of MPI on their own
special interconnect product (I don't know what's that though).
I will gather more information on that and let you know. However, my
impression is that he had to fix a few bugs in their MPI implementation
in order for NAMD to run perfectly on it. The fix is so new that I am
afraid it is not released yet.

Gengbin