Re: Dynamically resizing waterbox

From: Edward Patrick Obrien (edobrien_at_Glue.umd.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 15:01:00 CDT

Hi Aida,

The closest thing I can think of is a paper by Schulten (?), he used a
water sphere and pulled... as the protein stretched the sphere naturally
contorted and became more oblate and solvated the protein as much as
possible. Although, fully stretched I think the protein was not solvated
in some regions. I don't know how you would do such a thing with periodic
boundary conditions.

I don't have the reference, you'll have to search.

Hope that helps,
Ed