Re: Restarting problem with Langevin dynamics

From: Brian Bennion (brian_at_youkai.llnl.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 13:50:00 CDT

Yes your second run started at 1.6M even though your timestep was set at
1.5M. the firsttimestep variable is just a place holder to make things
more or less convenient.

I to have had problems with restarting energies lately and haven't figured
it out. It seems to only happend with certain protein systems and not
others even though I am using the latest binary release.

In my case setting my equilibration to 298 works fine until I restart from
a binary restart file and then it zips right up to 307K in 500 steps and
then stays there.

ANY HINTS JIM?

Regards,
Brian