Source code for NAMD

From: Satyavani Vemparala (vani_at_VITAE.CMM.UPENN.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 10:30:13 CST

Hello:

I have a question regarding source code for NAMD. Where is the source code
for NAMD available? I need the source code for linux machines with myrinet
interconnection and the following compilers: ChaMPlon/Pro MPI, and uses
'cmpifc' and intel fortran (ifc) for compiling the code (NCSA machine
Tungsten). I looked into /usr/apps/chemistry, and couldn't find NAMD.

is the binary tar files for LINUX 686 suffice to run on the above system?
can anyone give some pointers towards compiling the code with specific MPI
libraries (like above)?

Thanks
Vani