Pair interaction calculations in precompiled NAMD

From: Liu, Zhanwu (LiuxZx_at_anes.upmc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 05:34:03 CST

Hi,

I tried to run pair interaction calculations using the precompiled NAMD, and
cannot make T3E and Linux versions run correctly(always TCL error). Do I
need to recompile to solve the problem?

Thanks

P.S. The error message on my Linux computer:

TCL: can't use empty string as operand of "!"
FATAL ERROR: can't use empty string as operand of "!"
    while executing
"while { ![coorfile read] } {
  # Set firstTimestep so our energy output has the correct TS.
  firstTimestep $ts
  # Compute energies and forces, but d..."
    (file "pairInteraction.conf" line 40)
Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: can't use empty string as operand of "!"
    while executing
"while { ![coorfile read] } {
  # Set firstTimestep so our energy output has the correct TS.
  firstTimestep $ts
  # Compute energies and forces, but d..."
    (file "pairInteraction.conf" line 40)

Aborted