question on the coordinates of hydrogen atoms

From: Hyonseok Hwang (danggi_at_northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 17:45:50 CST

Hellow,

Now I have PDB file which include all the atoms' coordiates even
hydrogen atoms' coordinates. As a result, I don't want use 'guesscoord'
command when I make a NAMD PDB file and 'PSF' file. But, if I don't use
the command, the coordinates of hydrogen atoms are just missing in the
NAMD PDB file.

So my question is whether or not there is a way to keep the original
coordiates of hydrogen atoms when we make a NAMD PDB file.

Thanks a lot!

-Hyonseok