flexible cell

From: Juan Alfredo Freites (jfreites_at_ea.nacs.uci.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 12:10:32 CST

Hello,

I'm doing a simulation using a flexible cell and constant surface tension.
I keep getting this message:

FATAL ERROR: Periodic cell has become too small for original patch grid!
Possible solutions are to restart from a recent checkpoint,
increase margin, or disable useFlexibleCell for liquid simulation.

What I have done is restart the simulation every time I get the error, the
simulation runs for over 100K steps and it gives me the error again.

I thought about giving a non zero margin but there are not details in the
manual as to which should be the magnitude of it.

Any thoughts?

thanks.

--
J. Alfredo Freites