DOWSER

From: Peter Jones (Peter.Jones-2_at_uts.edu.au)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 02:26:35 CST

Hi all,

This is not strictly an NAMD question, but may be of interest to some
users. I would like to use the program DOWSER
(http://femto.med.unc.edu/DOWSER/Dowser.htm) to place waters in the
active site of a protein, in preparation for MD simulations. However, I
am uncertain how to set up the application on my Linux workstation. I
wonder if anyone familiar with DOWSER/Linux could post a quick "how-to"
on installing DOWSER?

Thankyou,

Peter Jones

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.