Re: how to get the plot of selected bond over time?

From: Alessandro Pedretti (alessandro.pedretti_at_unimi.it)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 07:19:45 CST

Hi,
VEGA OpenGL allows to analyze the DCD output generated by NAMD (e.g.
distance, angle, torsion, angle between two planes, dipole, surface, lipole,
etc) with a point & click interface. If your system is very complex, you can
visualize an atom subset using the integrated selection tool. The calculated
property can be saved in a file and/or showed in the included graph editor.
VEGA is available for free at theURL: http://www.ddl.unimi.it
Best regards

        Alessandro