Binary conversions

From: Hua Wong (wong_at_ebgm.jussieu.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 02:11:10 CST

I run a minimisation under NAMD and need the output data to be used under
GROMACS.

I tried using flipbinpdb on the different output files NAMD returned me.
Either it says nothing but gives me no .pdb files, either it gives me
error messages:
Size of PROT_out.xsc is not 4 plus a multiple of 24 #for the .xsc type
This program flips byte-ordering of 8-byte doubles #for when I try to
suggest an .pdb output filename using :
 "flipbinpdb DARC_out.* DARC_out.pdb" *stands for coor or vel

Is it my bin that have problems? Or is it the flipbinpdb module that write
the output files somewhere else?

Thanks

Woong Hua

| Wong Hua (Student)                                       |
| Equipe de Bioinformatique Genomique et Moleculaire       |
| INSERM U436 Universite ParisVII     _____________________|
| 2 place Jussieu case 7113          | Tel:None            |
| 75251 PARIS Cedex 05               | Fax:None            |