Re: FATAL ERROR

From: Fangqiang Zhu (fzhu_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 23:47:41 CST

Hi,

NAMD can read parameter files in two formats: the X-PLOR format and the
CHARMM format.
By default, NAMD assumes that X-PLOR format is used. However, currently most
parameter files
(e.g., those downloaded from Dr. MacKerell's web site) are in the CHARMM
format. I guess your
file is also in the CHARMM format, so you should tell NAMD about that, by
adding the statement
"paraTypeCharmm on" in your conf. file.

Zhu