Re: ADP again

From: Fangqiang Zhu (fzhu_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 18:47:59 CST

Hi,

As far as I know, other people also encountered similar problems when
using CHARMM27 force field to simulate ADP or ATP. There seems to be
some typos in either "top_all27_prot_na.inp" or "par_all27_prot_na.inp" file
regarding these two residues.

I'd suggest that you email Alexander MacKerell, Jr. (the major developer
of CHARMM force field) to report this problem (i.e., the CN7-CN7-CN7
angle is not defined in the parameter file).

Zhu