tcl interface

From: C. Ecker (ecker_at_physik.hu-berlin.de)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 05:07:04 CST

Hello,

I want to add forces during the simulation using the Tcl interface. There
appears to be a problem with loadcoords and loadforces:

proc calcforces {} {
       loadcoords p
        puts "length of array p : [array size p]"
        puts "the indices are: [array names p]"

gives the following output:

length of array p : 0
the indices are:

Obviously the coordinate array p is empty ! I am a dumb beginner with namd
and Tcl, but I think the script should work. I tried this with the files
from the namd tutorial (ubiquitin). I am using NAMD 2.5b1.

Thanks,
Christof

Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin
Institut fuer Physik