Re: dcd files

From: himanshu chandola (beu99419_at_ccsun50.iitd.ernet.in)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 23:52:13 CST

Ofcourse perl can read binaries but the thing is how do u analyse a binary
without converting it to ascii?
and then again one needs the format of the dcd files . I know the ascii
format of the dcd files i once used but i don't have an idea how this
binary looks like.

any clues?

Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why Not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.