Re: Parameter/topology repository

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 11:05:11 CST

Hi,

This sounds like a good idea to me. I'd like start with a lightweight
solution and seeing how things evolve by using the NAMD Wiki at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/wiki/ to create these pages, either
posting the entries directly or linking them from your own web server.
There isn't a security model, but all revisions are logged and appear on
the RecentChanges page. Sending these entries to NAMD-L would result in
them being permanently archived as well.

-Jim