Re: Autogene angles dihed / patch / psfgen problem

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 13:53:38 CDT

Hi,

There is a new(er) psfgen "regenerate" command to do this:

regenerate [angles] [dihedrals]

Purpose: Remove all angles and/or dihedrals and completely regenerate them
using the segment automatic generation algorithms. This is only needed if
patches were applied that do not correct angles and bonds. Segment and
file defaults are ignored, and angles/dihedrals for the entire molecule
are regenerated from scratch.

Arguments: angles: Enable generation of angles from bonds.
           dihedrals: Enable generation of dihedrals from angles.

Context: After one or more segments have been built.

See http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/current/ug/node21.html#2648

-Jim