biocore-l: Recent BioCoRE Updates

From: Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 13:31:31 CDT

To help reenergize the list and invite discussion, I'm going to try and
start regularly sending out email about recent updates to our main BioCoRE
server.

We just had a release that fixed a few minor things, including:

* BioFS: Fixed a couple of places in uploading files and
   creating directories that we not giving the user feedback upon
   failure.
* Utilities: Made it so that project administrators can't
   remove themselves from a project via the 'remove users from this
   project' page.
* Job Management: Reenabled the Small Queue for TCB users.

--
Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and
Senior Research Programmer            Computational Biophysics