biocore-l: Recent changes to the BioCoRE server at TCB

From: Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 15:41:37 CST

Recent changes to the BioCoRE server that we are running here in the
group:

Control Panel:
* Hovering the mouse over a project tab now displays the full name of
the project. This can be handy for projects with long names.

* Worked on limiting the java exceptions that get printed to the java
console when the server is being restarted.

* Revised the module ordering in the Project menu to match what is now
on the web page.

* Added a check to make sure that we only warn people about a new version
of the control panel a single time.

Summary Page:
* Fixed a spacing problem with the (Shared Filesystem) that was added a
couple of releases ago that caused line breaks to be inserted on older
browsers.

VMD Launcher:
* Fixed a minor bug when clicking on user lists in the All User Test
Project.

--
Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and
Senior Research Programmer            Computational Biophysics