November 14, 2003
- Fixed a bug that had been introduced before. The / was getting added
to the variable name and not the variable value.
- Moved the password request to the bottom of the variable page in the
AdminServlet. This should help the user experience.
October 27, 2003
- Revised the AdminServlet so that it makes sure you end the
webappbase(non)secure tags with a slash.
July 14, 2003
- This will be the final release of the server that works with Java 1.3.
Future versions will require Java 1.4 Pleases upgrade if you have not
done so yet.
- Many changes have taken place that affect the user experience. Please
review the user changes for information.
March 24, 2003
- Just a reminder that you should be using Java 1.4 for the BioCoRE
server. Currently, it works with 1.3 or higher, but changes will soon
be taking places that will require version 1.4.
- Tomcat 4.1.24 is now out. We suggest upgrading to it.
- Fixed one place in the code where the location of ssh was hardcoded.
It should now be using the value that you provide via the AdminServlet
February 26, 2003
- Added a jar file that doesn't seem to work quite right with Tomcat
4.1.10 all the way up through 4.1.18. This file is the
commons-logging.jar file that is in web/WEB-INF/lib. To fix this,
either upgrade Tomcat to a version past 4.1.18.
January 30, 2003
- Added a brief message when running the AdminServlet that it is
suggested that you restart Tomcat after updating parameters via
January 21, 2003
- BioCoRE now works with tomcat versions newer that Tomcat 4.1.10.